Join us in New Orleans, LA
Do you want real-world advice for how to effectively bring next generation sequencing (NGS) tests into your hospital lab? Then plan to attend our informative presentation at Executive War College:
Bringing Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Tests into Your Hospital Lab
Dr. Rakesh Nagarajan, CEO, PierianDx, and Dr. Eric Loo, Assistant Professor, Dartmouth-Hithcock, will discuss how to overcome challenges associated with bringing NGS testing into a hospital setting. During the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Design and implement an end-to-end workflow solution from raw sequencing data, through analysis and final clinical report.
- Plan for and implement NGS testing.
- Strike a balance between machine learning technology and human clinical expertise to advance NGS testing.
- Build upon best practices from academic medical centers, health systems, and cancer centers that have already expanded their programs and improved outcomes for patients.
- Navigate CLIA and CAP guidelines to achieve compliance.
- Build the business case and realize benefits for insourcing your molecular testing, including reimbursement approaches.